The orderly provides basic care to residents. He assures a presence near them and offers them a physical assistance to contribute to their well being or to help them to maintain their state of health. He is part of the nursing team and helps the practical nurses.
You will have to perform the following tasks:
• Respond to resident calls and identify their needs;
• Providing basic care and comfort to patients (bathing, helping them get dressed, helping them to feed, etc.);
• Distribute and administer certain medicines according to Law 90 (including oral medicines);
• Store, prepare and distribute materials for various activities;
• Assist and assist LPNs with specific tasks;
• Monitor patients’ progress and inform the health care team of changes in their condition;
• Perform other resident assistance tasks required within the residence.
• Do household chores
Consulter la page